Milo’s was founded as a restaurant in 1946 by Milo and Bea Carlton after Milo returned from serving our country in World War II. Milo’s philosophy was simple – use high quality, natural ingredients, listen to your customers and never sacrifice taste.
Their vision still guides our company today as we continue to source only natural ingredients, fresh brew all of our teas and never use colors, acids, or preservatives in our drinks. Read the simple ingredient list on our juices and teas, and you will see the Difference.
Drink Milo’s and Taste the Difference.
Milo’s Fans: We encourage you to post comments, photos, videos, and links here. Please don’t post any materials that are the following:
• Abusive, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or too graphic
• Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading
• In violation of any intellectual property right of another
• In violation of any law or regulation
• Obscenely explicit sexually and/or contain nudity
• Otherwise inappropriate
• Solicitations and/or personal information
• Promotions of other sites
• Seeking or offering medical advice and/or legal advice
Brewed like you do